Akothee is one of the greatest entrepreneur in Kenya not forgetting her great music career. She is also known for her care-free spirit together with no nonsense taking strength. A great single mother of five and a woman to envy in this generation for her high spirit everyday.
She posted on her Facebook page this morning, spiting words of wisdom reminding Kenyans not to always take everything personal, coz most times it’s about the humans not You. She didn’t leave the spiritual side out, saying that all we need is God. She posted.
” JUST DON’T TAKE IT PERSONAL.
I stopped taking things personal when I took time to analyze human beings.
- When people disrespect you, it’s because they have no total respect for themselves, so don’t take it personal, it’s not about you it’s about them.
- When people hate you yet they don’t know you! Please again don’t take it personal, they are full of hate for themselves, they don’t know how to tell if to themselves, so they try to reflect it on you, again don’t take it personal.
- When they say you can’t! Remember they don’t know your capability or capacity so how can they be right? Again it’s them who can’t not you, so don’t take it personal,
- When people try to compete with you, again life is a journey and not a marathon . Don’t take it personal, you are a measure of success to them.
- When people despise you, don’t take it personal, someone with a sober mind, can’t think negatively and expect a positive life again don’t take it personal.
- When friends don’t pick up your calls all over sudden , don’t take it personal, it may be God delivering you from a bomb. stop calling those who don’t call you and don’t take it personal.
- If people don’t appreciate you, even with the little things you have done in their lives! Well some people won’t have existed without you, the names you have built and the ones you have educated . don’t take it personal , they are ungrateful people nature . DON’T TAKE IT PERSONAL.
JUST DON’T TAKE ANY HUMAN BEING PERSONAL. IT’S ABOUT THEM NOT YOU. GOD IS ALL WE NEED AT TIMES LIKE THIS.”
DON’T YOU THINK SOME OF US NEEDED TO BE REMINDED SUCH?
what’s your thought on this whole advice? drop it on the comment section…. Thank you.