The past is a good place to visit but it is certainly not a good place to stay. “I’m Kageni
The Classic 105 presenter shared a few points of wisdom about life, fun and overcoming obstacles.
In a social media post, a popular news anchor shared the following 20 points.
- Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can lead.
- People are not what they say but what they do; So judge them not by their words but by their deeds.
- When someone hurts you, do not feel bad because it is a natural law that the tree that bears the sweetest fruit receives a large number of stones.
- Take all you can in your life because when life begins to draw you, it takes even your last breath.
- In this world, people will always throw stones at your path to success. It depends on what you do with it – the wall or the bridge.
- Challenges make life more interesting; overcoming them gives meaning to life.
- There is no happiness in victory without the risk of failure.
- The unrestricted path does not lead anywhere.
- The past is a good place to visit but it is certainly not a good place to stay.
- You cannot have a better tomorrow if you think about yesterday all the time.
- If what you did yesterday still seems important to you, then you haven’t done much today.
- If you do not build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build them.
- If you do not climb a mountain; you will not see the plain.
- Don’t leave it to work – use your brain 15. You are not paid to have a brain, you are only paid for using it mentally.
- It is not what you do not have what is holding you back; this is what you have but you don’t know how to use it.
- What you can’t learn can teach you a lesson.
- The difference between a corrupt person and an honest person is that a corrupt person has a price while an honest person has value.
- If you have succeeded in deceiving someone, do not think that person is stupid … Realize that the person trusted you more than you should.
- Honesty is an expensive gift; do not expect from cheap people.
These 20 points were the motivation of Maina Kageni to build a successful profession and enjoy life to the fullest.